A global virtual pharmaceutical company based in Dublin City Centre, are looking for a Quality Manager to expand their operations.
The company specialise in rare-disease treatment, with a focus on improving patient's lives through innovation and R&D
As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for providing QA Management of contract manufacturers and third party labs, and assuring that the products supplied are manufactured and tested in accordance with cGMP procedures.
You day to day duties as Quality Manager will include:
- QA SME for all aspects of quality operations for product portfolio
- Review batch records, deviations and change controls
- Approval of investigations, change controls, CAPAs and Validations
- Investigation of Product Complaints
- Work closely with internal cross-functional colleagues to agree a timely resolution to any issues resulting from record reviews and deviation events
Education and Experience:
- Primary degree in a scientific discipline
- 4 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry primarily in a QA Function
- Experience working with CMO's or Third Party Manufacturing would be an advantage
- Ability to manage a diversified workload
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer with this role.
Not sure yet? No CV Ready? Give me a call on 018883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales