- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Identify and resolve complex exceptions to work assignments.
- Summarise, analyse, draw conclusion and make appropriate decisions from test results or other process related findings.
- Have the responsibility and independent authority to make decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Participate in Customer Complaints investigation for areas under their control.
- Continually seek to drive improvements in product and process quality.
- Knowledgeable on QSR and ISO/MDD standards, constantly promoting awareness of best industry practices, making appropriate decision on a daily basis utilising the quality engineering manager/site QA Director as the final arbitrator on critical quality decisions.
- Fully conversant with validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements including analysis of customer feedback and complaints.
- Evaluate in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Knowledgeable on Risk Management, BSEN 14971 requirements.
- Compile and analyse operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes.
- May participate directly in a new product/technology transfer to ensure compliance to all internal and regulatory requirements.
- Uses knowledge of Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis and Lean principles to investigate and solve problems and improve quality.
- Give technical guidance to Associate Quality Engineer, Technician and Inspection staff.
- A good team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and Site objectives.
- Deal with suppliers, other engineering disciplines within and outside of the Site and customers should the need arise.
- Familiar with the internal auditing process.
Qualifications and Experience:
- HETAC Level 8 qualification in a STEM discipline
- Minimum of 3-4 year's experience in a Quality Engineering capacity.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales