- Northfield, Illinois
- Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Engineering, Engineering & Validation, Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), Test and Verification
Currently looking for a Quality Engineer near Northfield, IL. This opportunity will help with product lines withing Medical Device products. We are looking for a hard-working professional with a background in Quality. Also, someone who is willing to "roll-up your sleeves" and have leadership role.
- Assist staff with inspections and review of production
- Design testing equipment and perform product testing and analysis to maintain quality levels
- Develop and implement method and procedures for process control, process improvement, tesing and inspection to enure that the products are free of error.
- Work with quality inspection supervisors to train and oversee inspectors in their use of control forms, procedures and correcting quality problems
- Participate in risk analysis, CAPA processes, prodcut developmetn and design control activities
- Lab testing as reuqired
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related engineering field
- At least 5 years of experience in Quality or Engineering
- Medical Device experience preferred
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.