Our client is a leading manufacturer of medical devices. They specialise in the manufacture of ostomy care products, and also provide leading healthcare programs and services. They are an employee - owned company, renowned for being an excellent place to work.
Role: Design Assurance Quality Engineer
Contract Length: 6 month contract
The purpose of the position is to provide Design Control Quality Engineering services for Continence Care Spring Projects and Design Control CWRs in the NPC area. As a Design Assurance Quality Engineer, you would provide design quality assistance to the Quality team.
- Act as a core team member on Spring & Design Control CWRs representing Quality Management
- Part of a cross functional team to complete an assessment on Product Design and Process information
- Facilitate Design Controls, Risk Assessments and DFMEA
- Support specification and drawing development and quality planning utilizing statistical tools
- Supports planning of Design Verification & Validation activities
- Supports pFMEA, Process Validation and related training of associates
- Support CAPA analysis and problem solving
- Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline
- Quality Engineering Qualification / ASQ CQE certification
- Experience of Design controls / New Product Commercialization projects
- Experience of Design History Files in a Medical Device Environment
- Experience in statistical analysis / process validation
- 3-5 years' experience in Medical Device Industry
- Strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Design Assurance Quality Engineer who is looking for a role in Mayo.
For immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call for more information
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales