- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Quality Assurance
Why apply for Quality Engineer?
I am working closely with my client, an ever-growing medical device company who require a Quality Engineer to join their team. You will be working in an established yet expanding company, located in the heart of Galway. My client are a leading provider in the full spectrum of services to design, develop and deliver finished medical devices to market.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in operations. You will be compensated with a competitive salary (DOE), annual bonus, healthcare and pension contribution too.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer who can work with minimum supervision, pursue continuous improvement and ensure compliance to the QMS. You will be working on quality improvement projects too with plenty of opportunities to expand your current quality skillset.
What will I be doing as Quality Engineer?
As Quality Engineer, you will be working cross-functionally with your team, with some of the following responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for production GMP standards and compliance.
- Investigation of root cause and following through on effective CAPA's
- Establishing inspection standards, plans, frequencies and test methods.
- Establishing and maintaining FMEA's.
- Preparing and updating Operations procedures and associated documentation.
- Supporting customer and surveillance accreditation audits.
- Quality planning and new product introduction from a quality perspective.
- Quality review of responsible area validation documentation.
- Performing an active role in further development and continuous improvement of the QMS
- Support Operations area projects and initiatives
What do I need to apply for Quality Engineer?
You will need a Bachelor's degree in a scientific/engineering/technical discipline. You are required to have at least 3 years' experience in a medical device manufacturing environment, within a similar role as in quality. You need strong knowledge of regulatory environment and have experience of resolving complex quality issues. New product introduction and manufacturing process transfer experience would be a distinct advantage. Quality experience in component and device manufacturing desirable.
EU passport/Stamp 4 Visa required for consideration.
Think the role in Galway sounds like the job for you? Is your current job not rewarding you, not challenging enough, or is there no scope to develop? Then I want to hear from you! Apply with your current CV today.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales