Real Pharma is currently working with a fast growing healthcare organisation, with an impressive and growing pipeline for the treatment of serious diseases.
Due to an increase in work demand, our client is seeking a Quality Control Consultant, with a strong working knowledge of GMP and current ATMP regulations, for at least 3 months, in London.
- Manage documentation (SOP, validation results, trending etc)
- Write and review SOPs
- Conduct Stability analysis and assist in implementing stability programs
- Inspection process
- To set up processes for the sampling/testing of raw materials
- To understand and apply current GMP and ATMP policies
The ideal post-holder will have:
- Experience in techniques from a chemistry or molecular biology background
- Project management (desirable)
- Stability testing and / or overseeing stability programs.
- Relevant senior experience in a QC role within the life sciences industry
- Excellent ability to write and review SOPs
- Proven experience working within a GMP environment and understanding of ATMP
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales