Currently working with a leading independent British Medical Device manufacture who are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their organisation. This is an exciting position within the business and is ideal for someone who wants develop their Quality experience within Medical Devices as well a chance to look after a team.
As the Quality Assurance Manager your key duties & responsibilities will be:
- Development and auditing of the company Quality Management System.
- Maintenance of the company ISO 13485:2016 accreditation.
- Development of manufacturing quality plans & standard operating procedures
- Development and management of the company QC personnel
- Manage supplier approvals, and assure supplier performances.
- Promote continuous improvement activities, lead CAPA processes, and manage customer feedback issues to enhance customer satisfaction and comply with reporting requirements and regulations
- Control and upkeep of manufacturing records, and harmonised standards used by the company.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Broad expertise and experience (minimum 3 years) working with ISO 13485
- Good understanding of manufacturing techniques.
- Line management/leadership experience, and ability to effectively interact with others in accomplishing objectives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this position please apply below or contact Gavin Johal at Real Staffing.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales