Sr. Quality Operations Analyst
- US$30 - US$38 per hour + competitive
- Skokie, Illinois
- Quality Assurance (QA), Operations, R+D/Project Management
Have you been looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a pharmaceutical company that is helping change lives? Are you interested in working for a company that has a global presence? This is the opportunity for you! My client is a specialty biologics company in the Greater Chicago Area, looking for a Senior Quality Operations Analyst. This role will be structured as a 6-month contract to hire, paying $30 to $38 an hour based on prior job experience.
As a Sr. Quality Operations Analyst, candidates would provide quality oversight and support for pharmaceutical aseptic manufacturing processes and the Microbiological and Chemical Analysis Quality Control Laboratories. This role will also include implementation of Quality Management Systems under the adherence of due dates.
The day-to-day responsibilities of the Sr. Quality Operations Analyst will include, but no be limited to:
- Responsible for conducting awareness and GMP training for the manufacturing personnel
- Performance of process observations (routine process observations and media fills) and their documentation
- Responsible for creation, review and approval of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Processing of Deviations, Complaints, CAPAs and Change Control processes under adherence to the relevant due dates, using the appropriate Quality Management Tool
- Responsible for Media Fill Observations, Documentation and Reports
The most ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree required in an applied science or engineering field or the equivalent work experience.
- 3 years' experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of Quality Systems
- Knowledge of Regulatory Bodies and Associated Requirements
This position offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of a company that works with exciting specialty brands.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.