Qualified Person- 9 Month Contract
- South East England, England
- Quality Assurance (QA)
A client of mine based in the South East of England are currently seeking a Contract QP on a 9 month assignment to support batch certification for sterile biologic products.
- Qualified Person duties batch release of sterile products
- Ensure that products are manufactured in accordance with GMP, site procedures and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Undertake regular audits and self-inspections
- Continuous improvement of the Quality Management System
- Working with relevant departments to ensure timely closure of quality actions/findings
- Support investigations of deviations ensuring all deviations are closed prior to product release
- Participate in the preparation and management of regulatory agency and client inspections
My client require an diligent QP who has vast sterile manufacturing experience, this is to work 3-5 days per week and you must be able to join the organisation at short notice.
If you meet the above criteria and would be interested in finding out more details on the assignment please apply as soon as possible.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales