Qualified Person - 6 Month Contract (Scotland)
- Scotland, Scotland
- Quality Assurance (QA)
My client who are based in Scotland are urgently seeking a Contract QP for 1-2 days per week (6-8 days per month) on a 6 month assignment with a view to supporting on a long term ad-hoc basis.
My client are a biotechnology company involved in developing novel medicinal products for use in infections or diseases to address important unmet clinical needs. The organisation have recently acquired an IMP license and now require a contract QP to support batch release and advise on business needs from a quality perspective.
- A highly skilled QP for the batch certification of IMPs
- Vast knowledge of sterile manufacture
- Undertake regular audits, self-inspections and spot checks
- Proactively ensure continuous improvement of the QMS
- Excellent communicator to advise colleagues and key stakeholders within business
- Possess business acumen and ability to influence effectively
This is a urgent position and my client are looking to interview immediately, for more information on the assignment please apply as soon as possible.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales