Japanese owned pharmaceutical company is named in the top 15 pharmaceutical companies in the world.
They make products treating metabolic disorders, gastrointestinal illnesses, neurology, Inflammation and oncology.
The Irish presence has received continued investment over the last 2 years and all 4 sites are growing rapidly.
The Bray facility is currently looking for a QP.
- For the Manufacturing license, act as one of the Company's Qualified Persons in accordance with EU Directive 2001/83/EC.
- To act as the QP for one of the production plants.
- Role of QP to include:
- To act as QA representative on major projects as required.
- Communication / liaison with other departments.
- Participate fully in any cross-functional training initiatives.
- Participate in the vendor audit program.
- Participate in the self-inspection programme.
- To assist in audit preparation for regulatory and customer audits and to act as a member of the audit team as required.
- Maintenance of the Quality Systems.
- Possesses suitable educational background that meets the requirements of Article
- Have a minimum of five years experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry in a QA role.
- QP experience in solid oral dosage manufacture and/or packaging is preferable.
If you are interested in hearing more about the company and role please get in touch. You immeidate consideration please apply with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales