- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Pharma & Biotech
This is a family established consultancy that have grown significantly over the years. They work with pharmaceutical companies that range from large multi-nationals to small start ups, offering you a diverse range of experience and a new challenge everyday.
They are looking for a QP to join their newly established Dublin offices. As QP, you will be an integral member of the Quality Function, and a vital advisor to the companies this consultancy work with.
Your purpose as QP will be to manage the Quality System, and ensure compliance in terms of GMP, GDP and GCP.
- Ensure that Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) has been adhered to
- Ensure that the requirements of the product registration and of the manufacturer's licence have been met
- Ensure that manufacturing and testing processes have been validated
- All necessary quality control checks and tests have been conducted
- Legal requirements for nationally manufactured and imported products have been met.
Education and Experience:
- Life science degree, preferably within the sphere of pharmacy, chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry or biology
- A minimum of 5 years pharmaceutical industry experience
- Attainment of the status of Qualified Person in accordance with the HPRA's educational requirements, experience, training and licensing
This is a great opportunity to join a consultancy that plays a huge role in developing and maintaining excellent quality standards of numerous companies though out the world.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Call me on 018883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales