One of Ireland's most successful pharmaceutical companies are currently expanding their operations in Cork, and are now recruiting for a *Stability Specialist* to join their Team.
As QC Stability Specialist, you will be responsible for providing quality support and expertise to the Labs, with specific emphasis on Stability Programme Activities.
The company is one which supports collaboration and are invested in your career growth. They support an environment which is flexible, multi-skilled and teamwork orientated.
As QC Stability Specialist you will be responsible for;
- Complete stability program activities by participation in such activities as protocol preparation, sample preparation and data management etc.
- Update LIMs for all changes and addition of new products
- Ensure that LIMs is maintained and streamlined were possible
- Support the review & approval of key quality deliverables including LIMS, Change control, trackwise, NOEs, DNs, CAPAs. Etc
- Review & approval of GMP procedures (& associated documents) for the lab
Qualifications and Education;
- Degree in IT and/or Science, Quality
- At least 3-5 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment, with a strong emphasis on QC systems
- Demonstrated change management skills (CEM) with continuous improvement
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Call me on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales