Real Staffing has partnered with a growing healthcare organisation, which has an impressive pipeline in Radiopharmaceuticals.
Due to an increase in work demand and the development of a new facility, our client is looking to increase their research and development team with QC Radiochemists.
The roles on offer includes temporary and temp-perm contracts.
The role will be based in London and offers a competitive daily rate / salary.
- Assist in the development of QC analysis methods for new radiopharmaceuticals
- Routine analyses of radiopharmaceuticals
- Method development
- Ensure GMP compliance
- Implement documentation (SOPs)
- Undertake commissioning, validation, production and QC analysis of products
- Perform routine tests, inspections and maintenance on laboratory equipment
The ideal post holder will need:
- A BSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Sciences (or related field)
- QC or Production experience within Radiochemistry/Radiopharmaceutical
- Experience working within a GMP environment.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales