- Limerick, Republic of Ireland
- Quality Assurance (QA)
Global Biotech are currently in the process of expanding their state of the art production facility in Co Limerick- making it the largest bulk biologics production facility in Ireland. They are looking for a QA Specialist to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting start up environment- with the backup of a Global Leader.
As QA Specialist, you will be responsible for;
- Represent Quality Assurance in support of complex Deviations, Change Controls, CAPAs, etc., including active participation in investigation, evaluation, and problem resolution
- Provides consultation or advice in alignment with QA policies
- Perform activities associated with disposition of raw materials and product (e.g. manufacturing record review, receipt, inspection, document review, shipping)
- Review and approval of investigations associated with raw materials, product, laboratory, facilities, and materials
- Work directly with the MES and Operations teams in the design and development of electronic Master Batch Records and Equipment Specifications for site processes/products
- Perform the QA review and approval of the executed Electronic Batch Records to support product disposition
Education and Responsibilities;
Requires BSc/BEng in scientific discipline or related field with 3+ years of relevant work experience in pharmaceutical or related industry
This company offers a unique opportunity to work with a team of passionate, patient focused QA professionals, in one of the most innovative companies in the world. If you are an ambitious, driven individual who is focused on innovation and improvement- this is the role for you.
Excellent Salary and Benefits on offer with this role.
Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 01-8883477 for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales