Looking for a new challenge?
We have an excellent opportunity with one of our clients who is looking for a QA/RA Officer.
As a QA/RA Officer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Supervision of customer complaints regarding quality issues
- Layout and drafting of various QA-RA documents
- Conducting internal and external audits
- Insuring fulfilment of all Good Distribution Practices
- Assistance with mandatory ISO 9001 and 13485 standards pre-audit documentary updates
- Harmonise the Quality and provide training to new staff regarding mandatory QA/RA subjects
What are they looking for in a QA/RA Officer?
- Pharmacist or Master in Sciences
- English (fluent) , Dutch and French (work proficiency)
- GDP knowledge, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 standards and qualified for conducting internal audits
- Good organisational skills, interpersonal skills and flexibility
If you are interested and would like more information, feel free to apply to the job or give me a call at 02 610 59 59.