- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Quality Assurance (QA)
I am currently working with a small, rapid-growth Pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge who are looking for a QA Officer with experience in GDP and GMP to join the team.
As QA Officer, you will have oversight and management of Quality activities at API, Finished Product CMOs and contract packaging organisations including processing:
- Batch record reviews
- Change Controls
- Product Quality Reviews
- Quality Technical Agreements
- Stability protocol and report reviews
- Technical and Quality issues
- Validation document reviews
You will also conduct internal Audits, and assist in the development of QMS.
As QA Officer, you will need to have:
- Scientific graduate or relevant technical experience.
- At least 2 years' experience working in a Quality Assurance role
- Working knowledge of GMP
- Experience in Good Distribution Practice preferred
If this QA Officer role looks like it could be the next step in your career, please get in touch as soon as possible!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales