QA Inspector (Investigations)
- Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Pharma & Biotech
Title: QA Inspector III (Investigations writing)
Location: Carlisle, PA
Duration: 6 months (possible extensions)
Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Identify, investigate, and prepare reports on quality issues.
- Interpret generated data and communicate results to Quality management.
- Maintain effective communication and partnership with Operations department.
- Adapt to changes in the work environment and must be able to change shifts as needed.
- MUST have experience with root cause analysis & writing tech reports
- Three years related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding of cGMP concepts and requirements.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand fluent English.
- Basic fundamental understanding of statistics.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness while completing work in a timely manner.
- Follows instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Able to speak effectively before small to moderate sized groups.
- Years of Experience 5-7.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.