A nice, international client in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a quality expert to manage validation and quality systems in a dynamic team of QA professionals. The company has many international sites, but the one near Antwerp is the center of excellence of technology. In other words: A very exciting environment to work in!
If you have experience working in a GMP environment and have a passion for quality assurance and validation, than this could be the right opportunity for you.
This leading organisation near Antwerp has a fantastic job vacancy for a:
Quality Expert - Validation & Quality Systems
In the role of Quality Expert you will have the opportunity to function as an expert on the topics of validation and quality systems. Next to this, you will determine the CAPA plan, identify opportunities for improvement and give trainings.
Responsibilities of Quality Expert
As a quality expert you will work with together with 5 QA in the quality department and you will report to the QA manager. In this position, your role will involve:
- Determine and execute validation activities ( equipment, process and software);
- Determine a CAPA plan for deviations;
- Install and execute control strategies;
- Follow-up on order release;
- Obtain customer satisfaction feedback and internal KPI trends to improvements can be made;
- Provide training on all QA related Topics.
- Master degree or equivalent by experience;
- Preferably 3-5 years working experience as quality or validation professional;
- Good Dutch and English communication skills;
- Able to communicate on different levels;
- Analytical and problem solving mindset
- Annual salary between € 55.000 and € 63.000;
- 40 hour work week;
- 38 holidays;
- 13th month;
- Permanent contract;
- Health insurance for you and your family;
- Group insurance;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Meal vouchers;
- Mobile phone;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Eco vouchers.