Manufacturing Center Project Planner
This role as the project planner GMP operations is a planning, manufacturing, and materials role within the manufacturing center. In this role as Project Planner you will be responsible for delivering projects that improve or develop cross-functional drug product manufacturing. You will be reporting into the senior project manager and you will be supporting the planning team at the manufacturing center in readiness activities.
- You will support the manufacturing team as the single source of project information
- You will both develop and support the maintenance of the project plan and dashboards
- You will need to assist in the development of management reports as well as dashboards
- Work with functional representatives to ensure alignment of project timelines with functional timelines
- Generate critical path analyses and support scenario planning
- Must have a general understanding of cross-functional inter-dependencies within a timeline; proactively assess downstream impact of changes to project plans and impacts to milestones.
- Collect and report project metrics to aid in planning and capacity management
- Provide project management support as needed to cross-functional projects and serve as backup for Senior Project Manager on assigned projects
- Participate in and support project management in Team meetings
- Bachelor's degree as well as 1+ year pf project management experience in the healthcare industry.
- Bachelor's degree as well as 2+ years of project management experience in any field.
- Knowledge in PMP or MBA
- 1+ year experience in project management
- 2+ years' experience in healthcare industry or life sciences
- Proven experience leading cross functional teams
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Proven commitment to stakeholder satisfaction and the highest ethical standards
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.