My client, a mid-sized Pharmaceutical CMO located in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago, is actively looking to add a Project Manager to its team. This will be structured as a 6 month contract-to-hire and they are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Pay range for the contract will range from $50 to $60 per hour, and base salary upon permanent conversion will be $90k - $110k.
The Project Manager will be responsible for management of customer tech transfers and clinical manufacturing projects, including costs, timelines and project deliverables. This will be a very multidisciplinary role that will interface with Process Development, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance/Quality Control, Account Management, and Supply Chain.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Define project goals during quotation and project kick-off phases
- Developing and updating detailed project plans with internal teams and customer input
- Serve as primary point of contact with customers for project activities
- Cost and resource planning and monitoring in SAP
The best candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- B.S. Degree in a Science or Engineering discipline
- 5+ years of work experience in the Pharmaceutical field
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that will allow you to take the next step in your career! If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, forward your resume or reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.