CompanyAs Project Manager you will be joining one of the world's leading medical device companies in their award winning facility in Longford. The state of the art complex will give you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology giving you the opportunity to make a massive difference to the patients we serve. The culture is one of collaboration and innovation and you will be given every opportunity for further education if you wish.
Responsibilities Of Project Manager
- Responsible for prioritisation, problem solving, supporting resource management, communication and risk management of assigned Projects.
- Develop innovative approaches to Project Management and have very keen foresight to anticipate activities and events that may cause delay and develop and implement a plan to prevent the delay from occurring.
- Review and assess Project Plans with cross-functional Transfer Teams.
A third level qualification in a relevant discipline. Diploma or Grad Diploma in Project Management would be an advantage.
Ideally you will come from a highly regulated background be it in operations, quality, R&D or manufacturing. It would really advantageous if you have prior experience in medical devices, pharma or food. A good working knowledge of lean 6 sigma would be beneficial also.
This role in Longford comes with a really competitive base salary as well an excellent benefits package including:
- Healthcare for you and dependents
- Exceptional pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- On site gym
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales