Real Staffing is currently looking for a Project Secretary/Coordinator for one of our Global MNC clients. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to be a part of a global team in a fast pace environment.
Duration: 2 Year Contract
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- Provide full secretarial and admin support to the project team to ensure the smooth running of the project office operations.
- Effectively and efficiently manage meeting arrangements including room bookings, catering requirements, logistics, presentation set up and presentation material.
- Maintain records of Project Team Members/visitors and assist in their movements.
- Maintain the project calendar.
- Take minutes of meeting and maintain records for the project team.
- Support the Document Controller in the development and maintenance document control processes for the efficient management.
- Maintain a proper and user-friendly filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents related to the project team members.
- Support the project team in daily admin roles and assist to keep stock of stationary supplies for the department.
- Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties.
- Undertake any ad-hoc admin projects/duties as required.
- Coordinate travel arrangements inclusive of air-ticket, hotel accommodation, visa arrangements, claims etc
- Assist to check and verify staff claims and invoices for project team.
- Prepare and raise purchases requisition for purchase of office equipment and other procuring items.
- Provide secretarial administrative support including typing and editing documents, management of expenses and filing.
- Assist the Project Director and Deputy Project Director to manage their meeting calendars as required.
- Suggest and implement new initiatives to support the development of the role as required.
- Min GCE 'A' level or Diploma in Business Administration with certifications in Secretarial studies.
- Min 5 years relevant experience in an EPC environment serving the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Good knowledge and experience in making organizing travel arrangements and visa application/embassy requirements etc.
- In depth awareness of project related processes: document transmittals, document control, monthly reporting, drawing reviews, bid package development, electronic document reviews, FTP site management, client interfacing.
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can click the link to apply or contact Angelica Desiongco at +65 68009560 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017