The Program Manager will responsible for interfacing with customers to achieve high customer satisfaction, profitable business relationships, and sales growth with new and existing customers, and responsible for providing strong team leadership of the customer team to ensure internal and external customer needs are met.
Essential Functions and Competencies
- Manages and leads Customer team activities as the primary day-to-day Customer contact, acting as the division's "Voice of the Customer" Supports Business Unit Director / Program Director as needed with building Customer relationships and business development, with forecasting and pricing strategies, with ensuring profitability, and with meeting business unit objectives.
- Manages Customer concerns, corrective actions, and leads issues to completion. Supports Program Managers in the various activities they lead/manage. Assists other team members as needed to ensure Customer needs are met.
- Manages NPI/NPL programs. Develops an understanding of DFx philosophy and promotes it with Customers and within the Customer team. Develops a strong knowledge of the Customer's product, utilization, strategies, and requirements to support transitional activity. Leads overall strategic account management, providing expertise on customer management.
- Contract Management/Understanding. Manages multiple team tasks, to include but not limited to, continuous improvement programs, business analysis, quoting and pricing, contract reviews, change management, on-time delivery, inventory, and forecasting. Provides centralized management authority over all business and technical aspects of a Customer account. Monitors and manages excess and slow moving inventories.
- Manages NPI/NPL programs and coordinates or develops applicable proposals and quoting activities. Ensures all team responsibilities noted above include any applicable inter-company activities
- Provides indirect supervision to extended customer team members to help ensure customer needs are met. May supervise other team members. Will be able to exercise discretion and independent judgement.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-8+ years of program management experience
- Mentoring others in program management tasks and concepts.
- Experience with most complex larger customer accounts.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to develop, lead, and motivate teams/coworkers
Will be able to travel approximately 10% of the time.
If you are interested in learning more, please apply!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.