Duties and responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for monitoring and execution of manufacturing schedule, updating it when necessary
- Liaising with Procurement for planning and monitoring supply of raw materials
- Responsible for organising the movement of waste materials off site in conjunction with the environmental specialist.
- Production review of all batch records and cleaning batch records
- Responsible of all Production related SAP transactions
- Data entering and analysis of all Production parameters from batch records with development and monitoring of Production KPIs through periodic reports
- Monitoring and reporting energy usage
- Liaising with Procurement and Finance for stock takes
- Will be available for the issuance of safe work permits as a back-up for the H&S specialist
**5years+ Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
**Degree qualification preferable
**Health-care (inc dependants)
**Flexible working hours
For immediate consideration apply with an up to date CV.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Please get in touch for more info.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales