Product Development Engineer
- Neenah, Wisconsin
- Engineering, Mechanical, R+D/Project Management , Test and Verification
My client, a globally recognized Life Science company in the Appleton, WI area, is seeking a Product Engineer to join their team. This Product Development Engineer position would be a 6 month contract to hire and can pay between $35-$50 per hour based on prior experience.
As a Product Development Engineer, Validation of product and process finished medical devices (13485). Finished medical devices include electromechanical, hand-held devices in surgical rooms, large console devices within the OR.
The most desirable candidates for the Product Development Engineer position will possess the following qualifications:
- BS in engineering or technical field
- Validation understanding and experience with finished medical devices.
- Medical device experience highly preferred, unless they have IQ/OQ/PQ experience in another regulated industry.
- Showing proficiency in technical writing excellence.
- Outgoing, excellent communication skills, and receiving/giving direction.
As a Product Development Engineer, this candidate would be responsible for:
- Conducting IQs/OQs/PQs, of 70 different validations.
- Engage with team (cross functionally with engineers and also technicians on the floor).
- Understand what needs to go into the validation.
- Draft and execute protocols, gather data, summarize data upon completion, finalize submission for FDA compliance.
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans, and take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility.
The Hiring Manager is looking to conduct interviews pretty urgently, so if you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged. Please forward your resume and/or contact me directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.