Product Design engineer
- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Medical Devices
As a Product Design Engineer you will participate in the Design & Development in the product development process from concept to market for client companies. Work in a fast paced environment with an exciting Irish company who have been in Galway for over 30 years.
Role: Product Design Engineer
Benefits: Salary, Pension. Healthcare and yearly bonus.
My client is located in the heart of Galway, where their centre of excellence is. They have a reputation for introducing and marketing innovative, high-quality products designed to enhance the practice of interventional medicine. They've been in Galway over 20 years and have employ 800 people here, and you could be the next to join them!
· Work to establish a Design and Development (D&D) dedicated cleanroom space for manufacture of prototypes builds for animal and clinical trial studies.
· Develop new prototypes and products from concept to clinical & market release.
· Manufacture prototypes for concept and client evaluation.
· Test prototypes in the D&D lab with lab notebook documentation.
· Prepare test protocols for testing and prepare engineering test reports
· Project management and coordination of outsource suppliers
· Work with other locations for the design and development of prototypes and products.
· Effectively control new product/process/technology introductions
· Coordinate process verifications and validations with
- Familiar with Medical Device regulations.
- 2+ years Medical Device experience
- Experience with Solidworks.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity respond with your CV and we can set up a call to discuss further.
Looking forward to hearing from you
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales