Procurement Associate (m/w)
- Pharma & Biotech
A market-leading company in the pharmaceutical sector is looking to expand its thriving team with a Procurement Specialist (m/f) to. As Procurement Specialist (m/f), you will be responsible for all Procurement work related Tender Business, support the Procurement Manager in their main task such as Category Management, Negotiation and Amendments as well as Global Documents. Furthermore you will be in charge of special projects and support in administrative initiatives in regards to procurement.
What will be your main tasks?
* Manage documents in order to support the Procurement Manager with their Suppliers as well as Tender Settlement
* Support the Set-up and implementation of the Category Strategy for the assigned Categories, aligned with the relevant Stakeholders
* Develop a continuous Negotiation plan and manage Price Negotiations in order to achieve the Savings Goal given by Management
* Oversee the Contract terms of the responsible Supplier / products
* Renegotiate Terms after alignment in order to develop the future strategy of the product
* Ensure that Global Documents are in use and Processes are in place in order to improve
What skills should you have?
* At least 1 year procurement experience
* Pharma industry experience is desired
* Apperentship of Industrial Clerk
* Strong interpersonal skills including cross-functional teamwork and written and oral communication skills, good analytical skills, high energy level and a bias towards action
* Sensitivity to the cultural diversity of a global organization
* Ability to quantify financial benefits for identified opportunities and initiatives
* Solid understanding of procurement best practices
* MS office skilled (e.g. Word, Excel and Power Point)
* Excellent Excel Skills
* SAP and Ariba skills preferred
* Fluent Business English
* Location: Ulm area
* Start date: 01.08.2018
* Duration: 1 year
You can see yourself in this role? Get in touch, today. Please send the following documents to s.hohorst[at]realstaffing.com:
* your latest English CV as Word document
* your availability
* your salary
We are looking forward to your application.
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.