- North West England, England
Process Engineer - North West
Real Staffing are currently looking for a hands on Process Engineer for a 12 - 18 month contract working on-site with an established Multinational Manufacturing Company in the North West.
Working as part of the Project Engineering Team, the Process Engineer will be vital to the day-to-day operational effectiveness Projects onsite.
- Assisting with large Utilities Projects onsite
- Managing onsite sub-contractors and suppliers
- Making sure Projects run efficiently and to schedule
- Communicating effectively within all tiers of the business and with external contacts
Skills / Requirements
- Experience working with utilities is a must for example
- Steam generation
- Compressed air
- Educated to degree level
- Process Engineering experience
- Experience with working to budget
- Preference for site based management
- A keen attitude and a strong work ethic are key
- Working with CAPEX projects preferred.
Rate: Dependant on experience levels
Location: North West
Contract duration: 12 - 18 months
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience, working with an international renowned Manufacturing company.
Please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss your application.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales