Currently I am looking for a Process Engineer for a pharmaceutical company in Breda.
The Engineer position reports into the Senior Manager of Process Engineering under Final Product Technologies Commercial Advancement. This position requires the application of diverse and advanced engineering and scientific principles in support of commercial FPT operations in the manufacturing network including ACM and Clinical.
The position is expected to travel to international locations for approximately 25%.
The Engineer will support the development and implementation of technical solutions for a variety of engineering initiatives supporting the FPT combination product portfolio at the comapny Breda. The position is a key role in the Process Engineering group and the candidate must manage and/or apply extensive technical expertise in the coordination of multiple, complex, non-routine projects involving the planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance and alteration of systems, facilities and/or processes. This position will also be required to apply advance and diverse engineering principles to more than one area of engineering (process, unit operations, equipment, devices and materials) in complex process characterization, optimization, scale up or manufacturing support projects.
Key responsibilities will include leading the Technical Transfer process for products to ABR, support in the design for manufacturability of all combination products. Additional responsibilities will include the provision of technical operations support for the continuous improvement of packaging lines capacity and performance, and advisory of technical improvement projects. The Engineer must ensure effective communication throughout the commercial site network with all stakeholders and deliver on technical improvements.
Act as the site subject matter expert for FPT combination products at ABR. Technical support for new process equipment and technology. The candidate is expected to use technical process knowledge and identify the required expertise to resolve process challenges as needed.
Responsible for supporting the delivery of productivity, throughput and general capacity improvements across the sites by analyzing, designing, and implementing manufacturing and business process improvements.
The Engineer is expected to build a network of FPT expertise across the commercial and clinical operations for product assembly, label and packaging. The position is expected to leverage this network in support of the design for manufacturability of new combination products, performance trending of existing combination products, equipment standardization and troubleshooting/process improvements.
* Master's degree and/or 2 years of working in a GMP regulated environment
* Bachelor's degree and/or 5 years of working in a GMP regulated environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills together with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
* Proven track record of contributing to cross-functional projects.
* Strong team work, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Experience with devices/combination products and the associated manufacturing process.
* Experience of working with equipment suppliers.
* Ability to work in a highly regulated and ever changing industry.
* Ability to learn and rapidly adapt to new requirements in a fast moving environment.
* An Operational Excellence approach to work product - driving rapid results.
* A passion to deliver excellent work product, develop others with an infective positive attitude!
Are you the enthusiastic Process Engineer I am looking for? Apply online or to speak to the consultant about this project, contact Niek van Alfen via +31 (0)20 522 1588 or n.vanalfen[at]realstaffing.com.