The company are a global leader in the medical device industry. They specialise in the manufacture of catheters, and stents and are on of the biggest contract manufacturers in the world. The company are ranked within the top 10 global medical device companies, and work in over 30 countries worldwide.
Role: Process Development Lead Engineer
Contract: An initial 8 month hourly rate contract
As a process development lead, you will be responsible for leading a team of process development engineers, in manufacturing processes.
- Lead and mentor both the Process Development and Manufacturing Engineer teams.
- Provide Process Development input to various projects as necessary.
- Generate work plans and schedules for the activity of the developmental team.
- Complete process development and validation processes as required.
- Manage the implementation of process and setup of new processese.
- Degree in Engineering / Science discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within manufacturing process design and optimisatiom within a highly regulated environment.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Experience in setting up manufactuing processes is essential.
- Experience in using Six Sigma methodology.
- Experience within manufacturing process design and optimisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Process Development Lead Engineer who is looking for a new opportuinty in Galway.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales