Perfromance & Contracts Manager
- £190 - £200 per day +
- North West England, England
- Healthcare & NHS
- The performance & contracts manager will assist in the negotiation and the commissioning of contracts for health care services from a range of providers (including mental health, acute sector, non NHS Services, both private and voluntary sector and joint commissioned services).
- Note: The role holder will specifically lead on the management of our mental health contracts alongside a range of other contracts.
- The role involves working in a multi disciplinary team including clinicians and close liaison with providers and with other associates. As such the role requires excellent inter-personal skills.
- Due to conflicting demands of this role, the ability to prioritise is essential
- The job description and personal specification may be reviewed on an ongoing basis in accordance with the changing needs of the Department and the Organisation.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in the commissioning, procurement, management and monitoring of contracts with providers for the provision of Secondary Care, Primary Care and Non-Hospital Services (Incorporating Adult Social Care).
- Lead in the negotiation of delegated contracts within the portfolio which support the delivery of both planned and unplanned care for the population of Eastern Cheshire.
- To operate within consistent standards and procedures for contracting and performance management and assist in the development of such procedures.
- To monitor/report on the delivery of contractual requirements including performance (e.g. Mental Health standards, NHS Constitutional targets etc)
- Performance Management
- To assist in the contract and performance management of NHS providers.
- To have expert knowledge in relation to NHS performance and quality indicators/requirements.
- To assist in the development of robust systems of contract performance management that enables activity and quality indicators to be specified, measured and monitored, and to ensure that appropriate management action is taken to secure the effective delivery of services that represent value for money without compromising quality of care.
- To highlight areas of risk to the organisation with regard to the performance of contracts and service level agreements, and to design and implement action plans where appropriate to ensure that contracts are delivered within their financial and quality parameters.
- Evaluate / Audit the Procedures of Low Clinical Value and Individual Funding Request requests to ensure any procedures comply with current policies.
- To provide reporting and assurance in relation to delivery of targets with regulators.
please get in touch asap if this role is for you or apply now
or 0121 265 74 74
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales