NPI Quality Engineer
- Cork, Republic of Ireland
One of my key clients are currently seeking an experienced Quality Engineer to join their team, on an initial 12 month hourly rate contract. The company are recognised as one of the top 10 medical device companies in the world, and pride themselves as being an excellent place to work. They have also recently won awards, for being an excellent place to work.
Role: NPI Quality Engineer
Contract: An initial 12 month hourly rate contract
Your role as an NPI Quality Engineer will be to act as a member of the quality department, and provide expert QA support to the New Product Introduction teams to ensure the New Products are launched in an efficient manner.
- Drive risk reduction and eliminate risks and error proofing through continuous improvement.
- Ensure that all new product Quality Continuous Improvement ideas are completed efficiently.
- Ensure all process changes / improvements are risk assessed.
- Review and approve all process validation and test method validation.
- Ensure all non - conformances and CAPA's are completed in a timely manner.
- Support the internal audit program.
- Ensure compliance at all stages of Product Life cycle Development Process.
- Ensure regulatory compliance in area of responsibility to cGMPs of all medical device regulatory agencies.
- Bachelors Degree in Science / Engineering Disciplines.
- 3 - 5 years experience within the medical device industry, within a Quality Engineering position.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, and as an individual.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for further details.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer to join a team of experienced NPI / Quality Engineers.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales