The company are ranked within the top 10 medical device companies globally, and specialise in the manufacture of a broad range of products including catheters and inflation devices.
Role: NPI Quality Engineer
Contract: An initial 12 month hourly rate contract
Your role as an NPI Quality Engineer will be to provide expert QA support to the NPI teams on site, and ensure that new products are launched in an efficient manner.
- Be responsible for driving risk reduction, and eliminate risks through continuous improvement.
- Ensure that all new product Quality Continuous Improvement ideas are completed in a timely manner.
- Review and approve all process validation and test method validation.
- Ensure all non conformance's and CAPA's are completed in a timely manner.
- Support the internal audit program.
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance in area of responsibility to cGMP's of all medical device regulatory agencies.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales