Our client is a multiple award winning Artificial Intelligence (AI) healthcare company building a clinical quality diagnostic service for skin cancer. They want to improve the access to skin cancer assessments, making a material difference to the survival rates for the disease.
They're working with private insurers and the NHS to design better pathways for patients, leading to better patient outcomes and lower costs for healthcare systems.
They are at the start of an exciting growth phase with health partnerships in the NHS and private sector. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee the delivery of a grant-funded digital health innovation project and work on a number of other internal projects related to the roll-out of diagnostic services to customers.
As Project Manager you will build strong relationships with partners on projects to develop, implement and manage the overall projects. As Project Manager you will need to establish and maintain appropriate controls to ensure projects are delivered within defined time, scope, quality and cost parameters. As Project Manager you will need to be comfortable interacting with a range of external stakeholders, you will work closely with the internal Research, Product and Regulatory functions and will report in to the Head of Operations.
The role suits someone with experience of managing multi-disciplinary projects, with an interest in emerging technology and a background in healthcare and/or research projects.
- Work with partner organisations and impacted internal functions/resources to define the scope of work and develop an integrated project plan
- Establish and maintain appropriate governance processes
- Establish and maintain appropriate project control documents (e.g. RAID logs)
- Monitor activity across work streams and partner organisations; track progress against the project plans and drive projects towards a successful completion
- Develop and maintain reporting structures
Skills & Experience
- This is a unique and varied role suitable to someone who wants to work with our partners to deliver innovative change within the healthcare sector.
- Ideally with a background in either healthcare of clinical project management, you will need to demonstrate a strong track record of successfully managing projects across multi-functional teams.
- 'Hands on' project management experience
- Previous healthcare or clinical project management experience an asset
- Project management qualification (PMP, Prince, Agile etc.) or equivalent experience an asset
- Knowledge and experience of project management tools & techniques
- Experience in strategic planning and risk/issue/change management
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across a range of stakeholders
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales