MES C&Q Engineer
- US$60 - US$90 per hour + health benefits
- Kankakee, Illinois
- Engineering & Validation, Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation
Are you a MES Engineer looking for a new opportunity? Interested in a job within the Pharmaceutical industry? If so, look no further!
My client, a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturer located in the Greater Chicago Area, is actively looking for a MES C&Q Engineer to join its team on a high-level expansion project. This role will be structured as a 12 month minimum contract with high likelihood of extension, and will pay $60 to $90 per hour. W-2 candidates are also eligible for monthly per diem based on geographic location.
The MES C&Q Engineer will play a pivotal role working on a $5 billion site expansion project. As the project rolls out a brand new Werum V 3.1.8 package, you will take the reins on commissioning and qualification.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Batch Record creation using Werum V 3.1.8
- Trace Matrix creation
- Commissioning and qualification of IQ's, OQ', PQ's, and DQ's
- Working cross-functionally across the team to complete tasks
The best candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
- At least 1 year of experience with Werum 3.1 or higher
- Experience with commissioning/qualification/validation
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a top-tier company that has exciting growth plans and visions. You will work on a very intelligent, experienced and tight-knit group and will have the ability to make an impact starting Day One.
If you are interested in learning more, please apply ASAP or reach out to me using the contact details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.