Medical Writing Manager - CER
- US$90 - US$150 per hour + competitive
- Pennsylvania, USA
- Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Affairs (RA)
I am partnering with a Medical Device organization to secure a Medical Writing Manager to be based remotely on an initial 6 month contract which is likely to extend or become permanent.
The successful Medical Writing Manager will need to be an expert in writing Clinical Evaluation Reports (CERs) and have experience with overseeing cross-functional teams as this will involve developing and mentoring a small team of 4 senior Writers.
- Oversee, support and up skill a team of Senior Writers
- Act as the key liaison between departments
- Overall streamlining of CER processes and procedures
Key Experience Required:
- Extensive experience of independently authoring CERs
- In-depth knowledge of MEDDEV REV 4
- Proven management experience
- Experience with implementation of processes
- History of working with cross-functional teams
This is a 100% REMOTE role and interviews are happening as soon as Friday October 5th so apply now if interested!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.