Medical Science Liaison
- Tokyo, Japan
- Medical Affairs
MSL is dedicated to executing and supporting NNPL therapeutic strategies aiming to improve patient outcomes and quality of medical outcome care consistent with overall medical ambitions and company policies.
Join this multinational pharmaceutical company operating across 8 different production facilies with offices in over 75 countries. Employing more than 40,000 people globally, this company products markets its products in over 180 countries and continually leads the pharmaceutical industry and was noted as one of the most sustainable companies in the world.
- Identify, lists and communicates with KOLs and HCPs in the practice setting (eg, academic centres, investigators, IISs research site) to update their understanding of relevant data in each context related to NNPL products, as well as to build and maintain relationships to . Facilitate Scientific Exchange On Topics Of Relevance.
- Assists In Identifying, Engaging, And Maintaining Relations With KOLs And HCPs To Establish And / Or Further The Knowledge Of Products And Their Appropriate Use; When Necessary, Assist In Resolving Issues Pertaining To That Use.
- Assists In Identifying And Responding To Inquiries From KOLs And HCPs; Assisting With Identifying Those Individuals With Novel Research Concepts, Clinical Experience And Expertise, Within Identified Therapeutic Areas Of Interest
- Gathers Medical insights regarding competitors' products from KOLs and HCPs to help inform in decision-making bodies and update in Medical and / or Marketing Strategies if necessary.
- Participants in assigned medical and scientific meetings to maintain awareness of current issues and new Data Pertaining To Competitors 'Products And To Support Medical Booth In Answering Physicians' Scientific Questions.
- Identifies And Develops Strong And Convincing Speakers For Our Marketed Products Aligned With The Medical And Marketing Strategies.
- Assists Regional Medical Representatives (MR) In Handling scientific and clinical questions for marketed products from KOLs and HCPs.
-Complies with all guidelines, policies, legal, regulatory, and compliance requirements.
Other products pertaining to scientific knowledge and awareness to new general knowledge and awareness. Areas Of Responsibility:
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja