Medical Marketing Manager
For one of our clients, an international Medical Devices company, we are looking for a Medical Marketing Manager. The company has a good reputation and strives for innovative healthcare solutions in Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Pain.
As the position will be based at the EMEA headquarters, the atmosphere is very international and focussed on career development.
Your responsibilities as a Medical Marketing Manager will include:
- You work on the strategy regarding product development and placement. Based on your information for competitors, KOLs etc., you are able to advise Team Manager in the development of a successful strategy. Furthermore, you will convert this strategy into concrete business cases and action points
- You make sure operational marketing tasks get done as well and are not shy to pick up these tasks yourself
- You develop marketing materials for external use, digital and non-digital
- You will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of clinical studies within the region
- You will develop and maintain a network of KOLs and Medical Societies
- You are the expert on cardiovascular and respiratory within the company and always make sure that your knowledge is up to date
- You are responsible for claim validations and give scientific input
- You work together with agencies that support the company in the development of content and materials
Who are we looking for:
- You have a Master of Science in (bio) medical sciences, biology, pharmacy, etc.
- You have at least 4-7 years of experience in marketing or medical marketing, in Life Sciences
- You have an international (EMEA) network in cardiovascular and respiratory (preferred)
- You are able to understand scientific content and literature
- You have experience in liaising with external parties such as agencies and KOLs
- You are able to guide and motivate people without authority
- You are creative and proactive
- You have experience in an international and matrix environment
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
The company will offer a good salary and secondary benefits.
If you are the person I am looking for, or you know the perfect candidate, feel free to get in touch through m.veledaalves @ realstaffing.com.