Top Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Leads the development of a cross-functionally integrated disease medical strategy and plans that optimize patient benefit and access that is complementary to launch preparation and life cycle management plans for the assigned programs embedded in IDAPS, country strategy, and operational plans.
- Accountable to efficiently plan and manage budget related to the programs
- Leads strategic discussion and gains alignment with global medical affairs
- Accountable for supporting medical training, education, and commercial activities in alignment with the disease franchise and compliant with applicable guidelines. Supported or led events include educational events (e.g. stand-alone meeting, scientific symposia), scientific congress, disease awareness trainings, speaker events, advisory boards, etc.
- Accountable for review and approval of key scientific communications, medical information documents and commercial documents within NP4 compliance frame work
- Provides medical input or medical oversight on other activities such as publication strategy, global and local MA clinical trials, investigator-sponsored trials, grants review, etc.
- Provides medical leadership in interactions with key external stakeholders
- Works in close collaboration with other members of the OMA leadership team, Pharma MA leadership team and country GDD leadership functions.
- Ensures career development of functional reports as well as other OMA colleagues through active participation in the performance management and talent planning processes. Provides on-boarding, training, and mentoring support and contributes to the performance evaluation.
- Active member of OMA leadership team
- Advanced knowledge in scientific/medical area and regulatory science (e.g. oncology, hematology, and endocrinology) required.
- Strong knowledge of the market, encompassing medical strategies and market trends
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and work effectively on multifunctional teams in a constantly changing environment and to motivate a team to do the same
- Thorough understanding of internal/external ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry
- 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
To find out more about Real Staffing, please visit www.apac.realstaffing.com
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja