- Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Works semi-independently to perform operations under minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform and demonstrate all Manufacturing procedures after training.
- Ability to train operators on manufacturing procedures.
- Accurately completes all essential documents (i.e., Lab Notebooks, Device Master Records (DMR's), Lot History Records (LHR's), Inspection records and validation documentation.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or perform similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as pad printing, adhesive bonding, hot air bonding, balloon bonding, etching wires, swaging shafts, fusing skiving shafts, folding, marking, braiding, coiling, and perform leak testing.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.