Do you have management/supervisory experience? A mechanical background? Strong design experience? I've got the job for you.
My client, a leader in the medical device industry, is looking to fill its Mechanical Engineering Supervisor role. The 6 month contract-to-hire position is located in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota and will pay $45-60 per hour based on experience.
The Mechanical Engineering Supervisor will plan, organize and oversee the work efforts of the Mechanical Engineering department. They will also supervise all aspects of the mechanical design of the company's products.
Among others, the Mechanical Engineering Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate mechanical portions of projects with Project Management, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget
- Implement cost reductions, value analysis and improvements of all products
- Define and monitor the department budget and develop long-term strategies
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 6+ years of experience in mechanical design of packaging machinery or capital equipment
- 2-3 years of supervisory responsibilities for a work group or department
- Knowledge and use of scheduling tools (MS Project preferred)
- Strong knowledge of CAD Software and mechanical engineering design
Overall, this is a great opportunity to advance your career into a supervisory role within a Mechanical Engineering department. If you are interested, please apply and/or send your resume to the contact information located below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.