Mechanical Design Engineer
- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Medical Devices
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Parkmore, Galway
Benefits: Excellent salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus.
My client are a medical device contract manufacturer who provide a broad range services to design, develop and deliver finished medical devices to market. Due to my client's acquisition by a multi-billion euro technology company, their site in Galway is going from strength to strength and is home to their global HQ. Due to this growth, they need an ambitious Mechanical Design Engineer to join them
- Responsible for product modifications, according to customer and internally driven requests
- Conception of new products based on customer and marketing requirements
- Carries out product design as part of a multi-functional team
- Responsible for the production of CAD models & component drawings to production departments and the release of such to the database
- Carries out problem analysis using a variety of techniques, with the assistance of the team, and makes recommendations.
- Hons Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar engineering discipline
- Minimum 2 years industrial experience in a similar role and environment
- Understands and applies fundamental engineering concepts, practices and procedures
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about the position of Mechanical Design Engineer position in Galway forward your up to date CV and we can organize a time to have a call.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales