- Singapore, Singapore
- Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
Real Staffing is currently working with a Global MNC and they are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their office in Singapore.
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of marketing initiatives for the companies full product portfolio.
- S/he will be responsible for strategic planning, forecasting, promotional activity, product messaging and branding for all current and future brands.
- Develops and drive marketing strategies and plans, for all delegated brands and products, in compliance with global organization's overall mission, vision, values and long-term objectives.
- Be the ambassador of the brand internally as well as in the customer community and marketplace.
- Works with Global & Regional Marketing Team as required on strategic product initiatives.
- Participates in the annual development of regional objectives as set out in the long range strategic plan.
- Develops fiscal sales budgets for all managed products.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, theories, principles and the ability to apply them to the eye care industry
- Ability to work with, and relate to multicultural management and business practices.
- Largely an office-based role with external local meetings and potential for minimal travel as per business requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in marketing, preferably in the optical, health care or FMCG industry. Related technical background preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, MBA degree is plus
If you want to be part of a growing medical device company, and think you have the necessary skill sets to be successful in this position, please apply now!
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017