Manufacturing Engineer - Injection Molding
- US$70000 - US$75000 per annum + competitive
- Operations, Mechanical, R+D/Project Management
Manufacturing Engineer job available for a medical device company in the Schaumburg area of the Chicago suburbs. You will be working on manufacturing of injection molded parts. The company is currently bringing in a new manufacturing line to their facility, so will be involved in setting up equipment and processes. This is a capital project for the company and they are excited to add a new manufacturing engineer to project manage the move.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of medical device injection molding experience and looking to move into a small company and implement new processes. There is a lot of growth potential as the team will grow over time as the manufacturing gets up and running.
You will report directly to the COO.
- Author and implement injection molded manufacturing processes.
- Project manage set up of new manufacturing equipment.
- Work with quality & regulatory department on equipment validation, quality procedures and 510Ks.
- Work with current & new suppliers on materials and procedures.
- 2+ years of experience as a manufacturing or process engineer with injection molded medical devices.
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering function - mechanical, manufacturing or industrial engineering
The salary is depending on experience, up to $75K
This is a permanent direct hire role
If you are interested and meet the requirements, apply with your resume and Real Staffing will reach out to discuss.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.