- Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Quality Assurance (QA), Operations
One of my key clients in Galway are currently seeking an experienced Quality Engineer to join their team on an initial 8 month hourly rate contract. The company are ranked within the top 10 global outsourcing medical device companies. They specialise in the manufacture of minimally invasive devices, for a broad range of therapies.
Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Contract: An initial 8 month hourly rate contract
Your role as a manufacturing engineer will be to liaise with stakeholders and operations teams to build a continuous improvement environments that support ongoing change and improvement initiatives.
- Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within process on site.
- Identify and implement effective technical / system solutions to problems.
- Identify and deliver continuous improvement projects in process performance.
- Maintain high quality / compliance standards in line with medical device manufacturing requirements within the company.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
- Third level degree in Science / Engineering disciplines.
- 3+ years experience within the medical device industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Knowledge of ISO and FDA compliance.
- Proven problem solving abilities.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for further details.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join a global leader within the medical device industry.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales