Manufacturing Process Engineer - Venlo - Permanent
Are you extremely structured and do you have experience with collecting data and translating them into solutions? Then I'm looking for you!
Being a part of the engineering support team means that you will be capable of working within a team while liaising with other departments. You will work with departments such as quality, sales and production so as to ensure the successful completion of engineering projects and related activities. You will be requested to perform routine and complex technical work such as the design, manufacture and operation of machines and systems under broad supervision and guidelines.
- Continually assess and review day to day manufacturing issues / practises, and strive for improvement by analysing, developing and implementing solutions that are in compliance with FDA and regulatory requirements.
- Attend daily morning operations meeting and represent the engineering team.
- Performs routine and complex technical work requiring the application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out engineering tasks.
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard technical techniques, procedures and criteria using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
- Demonstrate capabilities of planning, organizing and providing direction to other employees including line operators and other support staff as required.
- Ability to follow a problem solving methodology while clearly rationalising and documenting process related decision making is critical.
- Works independently on special projects while assistance is furnished on unusual problems.
- May supervise the work of technicians/operators or others who assist in specific assignments and work jointly with other engineers.
- Performs work of some higher technical level for training purposes, and work is screened to ensure correct application of scientific principles.
- Using systems to monitor and improve production performance
- Create technical specifications as required.
- Using Minitab and other statistical tools to analyse data
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
- HBO or bachelor degree in (process) engineering or another equivalent technical study.
- Ability to apply analytical skills and scientific technical principles in problem solving and development.
- PC skills including standard offices packages as well as ability to understand and learn customised computer software programmes, such as MS Projects (or similar), Minitab, Oracle, AutoCAD and or solid works.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to lead and motivate various teams.
- Demonstrated experience of applying Lean tools / Six Sigma techniques to improve business processes & performance with good working knowledge of applying 5S and TPM programs.
- A Green Belt or Black Belt certification is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and/or Dutch essential
Interested in the position? Please apply by sending your CV to Shaneequa Ho A Tham, s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com or contact her via 020 522 15 77.