- Galway, Republic of Ireland
As a Manufacturing Engineer on site in Spiddal you will support the dynamic manufacturing operations of the facility. You will also be responsible for manufacturing process development for new product introductions and technologies. The Manufacturing Engineer will interact with customers during the development and introduction of new products and technologies.
You will also be responsible for participating in and leading projects targeted towards improving cost, quality, delivery, and safety.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be involved in overseeing the maintenance and calibration of critical equipment systems.
There will also be a close linkage with the Quality Assurance Department in supporting the Regulatory and Compliance requirements of an ISO13485 organisation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or related field and 4 years or more relevant industrial experience in a medical device industry at Engineer Level.
- Good level of analytical problem-solving skills to identify and diagnose problems and implement appropriate solutions.
- Proven organizational and planning skills.
- Proven knowledge of industrial engineering and lean manufacturing principles
This is a great opportunity to join a brilliant dynamic team who are going from strength to strength.
Please apply below if you are interested in this opportunity.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales