Are you a Manufacturing Engineer looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact within the medical device space? Are you looking for a position that allows you to capitalize on your expertise? My client is now hiring a Manufacturing Engineer. This is a 9 month contract to hire.
Location: Hudson, WI
Day to Day Responsibilities
We are a product development group that is working on physical products that are typically drug delivery devices. Our Manufacturing Engineering team provides input into the design at the early stages of the project. During the mid-stage, we will develop the fixtures, tooling, and procedures for the assembly of the product. We then refine the processes and equipment in a way that it can be validated and documented that it has the proper capabilities in the later stage of the project and transfer the process and equipment to a production site. Our typical production is for clinical builds, and not commercially for sale product.
- Plan and design manufacturing processes for a highly regulated industry (Med device and pharmaceutical drug delivery).
- Determines parts and tools needed to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification.
- Defines and purchases equipment by using quality system approved processes such as URS, FAT, SAT, pFMEA, and process flow diagrams.
- Develop and implement Manumation and Automation
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Engineering degree
- Background in medical device manufacturing with a mechanical focus
- Process Validation: IQ/OQ/PQ (Ability to execute!)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.