- Set up a new Manufacturing Process.
- Manage the successful scale up and commercialisation of this new process ensuring that target yield, capacity, throughput time and productivity are achieved.
- Design, procure and construct "Lean" production lines taking into account flow optimisation, throughput time, product movement, layout and space.
- Specification, Procurement, Installation, and Validation of Manufacturing Equipment. This will include on site Factory Acceptance Testing of equipment.
- Set up Preventive Maintenance and Calibration routines.
- Lead the knowledge transfer of this new manufacturing process and provide training to product builders and technicians.
- Provide ongoing day to day support to Production; continually seek to drive improvement in operation performance while also maintaining highest levels of regulatory conformance. Effectively trouble shoot issues implementing "robust permanent fix" solutions.
- Draft IQ/OQ/PQ protocols. Develop and execute required validations in line with regulatory requirements to include Equipment, Process & Product validations.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales